Saturday, February 12, 2011
- An Activity Log that allows users to keep track of their gameplay as well as how many Steps you've taken with the 3DS on your person.
- Several Augmented Reality games, these are the ones where you use your camera to show Real life images on your screen, and the game will play from that. (Think of the PSP game "Invizimals")
- An improved messaging system, similar to that of Pictochat from the earlier models, allowing users to instead send messages via WiFi instead of just AdHoc.
- Virtual Console Service, although there has been some debate when it will be available. It was stated that this service was to be released as soon as the 3DS will be. But after looking into it a little bit, this is not the case, it will be available shortly after the release of the 3DS with a WiFi download to acquire this on your 3DS.
- 3-D Video capability
- And of course, as with Nintendo, Miis' are able to be ported and created onto your 3DS system.
This will definitely be a wonderful step in the right direction for Nintendo, but I wonder if they'll be able to outdo Sony's new NGP.
Have a nice Night.